July 31, 2010
A few announcements – some timely for the local folks and some for everyone!
- The next Bread Making Class for any one wanting to learn how to make delicious bread, needing a refresher, or just curious is THIS Sunday afternoon, August 1, 2010 at my home. Read the full announcement here. Only a few seats left!
- The next Bread Becker Co-Op call-in is all day Monday, August 9th. Delivery will be in September. Plan ahead for your holiday baking – you may need to order this cycle rather than the next time.
- The next Bread Becker Co-Op call-in will be November 8th with delivery in December.
I can only assume that if you are interested in making healthy homemade bread you too would be interested in other healthy eating ideas and information.
- I’m inviting each of you to become a subscriber at Healthy Habits Etc. (if you haven’t already) where I share weekly healthy tips and information to assist you in establishing and maintaining a healthier lifestyle. As a subscriber you receive a weekly Healthy Lifestyle Tips Newsletter that summarizes the articles and tips shared during the week.
- You should have received the Healthy Lifestyle Tips Newsletter today so you could get a sampling of what to expect. (For those already subscribed to Healthy Habits Etc. please forgive getting it twice.)
- I am currently sending out daily healthy tips with a call to action. My plan is after 30 0r 45 tips (sent 13 to date) I will offer them as a 30- or 45- day challenge to get healthier. By subscribing you will get the healthy tips delivered to your email each morning, Monday – Friday for the remainder of the time.
Please let me know if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions.
To your good health,
July 26, 2010
Announcing my next Bread Making Class for any one wanting to learn how to make delicious bread, needing a refresher, or just curious.
We will make Whole Wheat Bread, Raisin & Cinnamon Bread, and French Bread and if time permits Ezekiel bread. You will be able to sample any and all of these.
I will demonstrate how to use the following equipment: Nutrimill Grain Mill, Bosch Universal Mixer, and Family Grain Mill Flaker (for flaking oats).
When: Sunday, August 1, 2010
Time: 2 – 4:30 p.m.
Where: Salter home – 2499 Deerwood Blvd. (*13 miles NE of Monticello)
Cost: $15 for my Co-Op Members, $20 for Non-Members
RSVP: Please register by July 30th by calling 850-997-0666 or send an email . Mail your check to Lynn Salter, P. O. Box 131, Monticello, FL 32344.
Questions: Please call 850-997-0666 or email info@LetsMakeBread.com
(*Email if you need directions.)